Monday, March 10, 2014

Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Happy New Year!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Can you believe that Christmas was last week?!? It was awesome to skype you guys and get a chance to see and talk to y'all. I miss y'all a lot. I'm so glad that we had that opportunity. I love you all so much. Thank you for all of the presents you sent. I loved unwrapping them all. I hope you enjoy the presents I got you guys. That is so exciting that the Grays were sealed to KayDee! That's so cool!
 
I am super jealous that you guys are going hunting and that dad got a gun. What kind is it? What are you going to hunt? That is going to be so much fun. How are the Jarmons doing? Tell them I say hi and that I miss them. We had some really good cafe rio last night for dinner too. I'm going to miss New Year's Day dinner. I keep telling members in the ward about our tradition and I'm hoping someone makes it for us. Send pictures. I'm going to miss that. I wish we could sleep in. Enjoy it while it lasts.  I did get a box from the church distribution. I love the new scriptures! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start using them. by the way the pants you sent do fit. Thanks for those too. Say hi to the Greathouses for me. I always enjoyed going over there. 
 
So this week was super good! Tuesday was awesome. We had our mission party and got all of our packages. The Freemans took us out to Lone Star that night. Christmas was even better. We opened presents with the Freemans that morning. I woke up to Russel waking me up at 6 to open gifts. It was so much fun. Dinner was at the A's and then we finished the night playing ball. Oh after our mission party we went to a former investigator that asked us to see her and gave her a blessing which led to her accepting baptism for this next month! We've had one more lesson with her since then on Thursday.
 
Friday we went to K and C's to set up the baptism program. On Saturday morning  we had the baptism and it was super good. I'm so excited for C and his mom. This is such a big and important step for the both of them for their faith and testimonies. I love them so much. Of coarse we had Pie Night and it was a blast like always. C was confirmed on Sunday which was cool to be a part of. And now we are back to finding mode. We have so much work to do now. I'm excited! Today we went to the Nike outlet and splurged a little bit since we've all gotten some cash for Christmas. The Freemans gave me two 25 dollar gift cards so don't worry mom. I spent less than 10 of my own money. Ball has been good today as well although I did pretty bad personally. 

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the New Year. I can't wait to hear from you again! I love you!

Love,
Elder Blaine Kendell Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment