Monday, March 10, 2014

6 Months and a new area!! Jan 13 2013

Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 2:58 PM
Subject: 6 Months and a new area!!

Hello Everyone!! 

We've been having the same weather. It's so wierd! I hope Chanler got my card. It sounds like his party was a lot of fun! This is going to be a short email cuz I am leaving soon. I'm so glad that school is back in. It's been so hard for us to find people during this holiday season since everyone is on vacation. I just finished Alma in my personal studies. It took me forever but youre right. There are some awesome lessons to be learned from the people in the scriptures. Tell congrats to those that made State for me. That is so awesome! I'm so proud of them all. That's exciting that you get to see Nana and Grandpa. Tell them hello for me. That's so cool that Sabrina is still on track for baptism! I will ask around about Elder Higgins. The name sounds familiar. I did end up catching the bug that was passing through. Monday night I caught it at the end of our PDay and that night I ended up throwing up. I would've have gone out on Tuesday but I couldn't stay off the toilet for more than a few minutes. And my stomach was killing me. Thankfully I only had it for 24 hours. Other than that the only other craziness that happened besides the usual pie night is that on Saturday and Sunday I visited every family in the ward almost to say my goodbyes. Yep. I'm being transferred. I will now be serving 20 minutes away on the opposite end of Corona in the Prado View area serving with Elder Renner. He has been out for 6 weeks which means I will be his trainer for the last half of his training and he is from Molasia! I'm super stoked! It's going to be a blast! I'll miss my ward here but I know it's my time to move on and work where God wants me to work. It's been an amazing 6  months here in Temescal Canyon. I absolutely love it here. I can't wait for this new experience though. It's going to be great and I'll have the privilege of influencing other's lives.

Well I have to go. Sorry this is so short. I don't have a lot of time today. I can't wait to hear form you. Have a great week. Love you all so much. I'll let you know how my first new week goes! 

Love,
Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment