Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Father's Day Dad! - June 16

Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 3:22 PM
Subject: Happy Father's Day Dad!



Hello everyone!

I did finally get my package. I found out that the Zone Leaders had had it and forgot to give it to me. I gave them a little bit of a hard time for it but it's all good. Thanks a bunch. I am enjoying it already! 

So we didn't have a whole lot of success this week finding anyone, but we were able to reorganize and make a more concrete plan of action and I think we have somewhere to go now. And due to all of this I have made some personal goals and hope to be able to finish them soon to become a better missionary and servant of the Lord. 
 
It sounds like you girls had an absolute blast at camp this last week. What's scary is that I don't recognize any of the girls in the pictures you sent. Are they all new? How many youth are in the ward now? boys vs girls. I miss camping a lot. And it sounds like you guys did it the right way too which makes it even better! I love the way that the Lord works on us while we join together as youth and are in the natural beauty of the earth that He created. I'm glad that you were able to have such a great time and feel of the Spirit and help those girls gain a better understanding and testimony of the Spirit. And I am super jealous that you guys are going to Colorado! And for a reunion! That's going to be so much fun! Tell everyone there I say hi, I love and miss them.
 
What!? Brittany had another baby?! I didn't know that she was pregnant! :) That's so cool! I'm glad they are doing well and I'm sure Cooper is super excited to have a new brother! I'm super sorry to hear about Holly. I will definitely keep her and the family in my prayers. I hope everything works out okay soon. That's terrible. :( I'll remember President Zant as well. 

So all I know about our new mission president is his last name is Mullen, he is from Oakland, and when he gets here next week he is going to be touring the mission with his wife to meet all of the missionaries. It's a scary time. I'm praying our mission stays on top of the game with all the changes that are going on. And yes I am grateful I am consistently staying the transporter for Urgent Care patients rather than being the patient. 
 
I bet Tanner had a great time on his trip. It sounds like he did. Hopefully he lets more know more about it soon. Hopefully you guys get the letters and package I sent soon.  And I really apologize for how late they came. I'm glad Dad got some new toys and is doing well. Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!
 
So my week consisted of the normal things I've been talking about this past transfer which is finding. It's been tough I tell you. But I know the fruits will start showing themselves soon. God told me in my studies yesterday that I just need to work on being patient and as I strengthen my habits of pray, study, and fasting, that I will see success. So that's what I'm going to work on. Other than that we have literally just been finding and finding more. 

Well I gotta go now. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Colorado! Hope you all have a great week and stay safe as you travel. I love you!

Love,
Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment