Monday, September 30, 2013

Halfway for the Second Transfer

Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 4:21 PM
Subject: Halfway for the Second Transfer

Hello Everyone!!

I can't believe I'm on week 4 of my second transfer. This is my 10th week in the field and 12th since I have left. It's so CRAZY! I can't wait to hear from you again. I have so many letters to write today. I'm going to be so busy. This week is going to be great. I can't wait!
Well this week was good. Tuesday we had a training by Elder Richards and President Smart and their wives. Elder Richards is an area 70. It was really good and I learned a ton from that. It was great. Wednesday was really good and we saw a bunch of less actives. Thursday we had a huge dinner with a couple families at the Grossman's to celebrate Elder Carbonneau's one year mark. It was awesome!! We had bacon wrapped hotdogs, ribs, drumsticks, brisket, and a bunch of finger foods. It was SO GOOD! I loved it. Friday we had dinner with Brian and Lauretta. We've met with them almost everyday this past week and will for at least the next two weeks. Saturday was great. We enjoyed pie night with Bill. As usual. It is always a blast and we laugh the entire time. the best part of this week was yesterday. Yesterday was Toni's baptism. Brian baptized her and did it on his first try. Lauretta gave the baptism talk and I gave the Holy Ghost Talk. I also got to lead the music and be one of the witnesses. It was so Spiritual. She was crying the whole time and you knew the Spirit was telling her she was making the right choice. She has to wait to get the Holy Ghost until the week after General Conference to do it in Sacrament Meeting which is why we are going to see her every day we can to make sure Satan doesn't try anything with her between now and then. We had breakfast for dinner that night. I'm loving it here. I don't want to leave at all. I love the ward. Today is PDay. I can't wait to go play pingpong with Jessie. I'm getting better and better each time we play. He is a beast at it though. I'm so excited for this week. We have a multizone conference and I am super stoked for conference. It's going to be awesome.
Well I can't wait to hear from you. I hope you have a great week. I got your letters and I'm working on writing back. I'll try to send them soon. I miss you all. Stay strong. I love you.

Love,
Elder Bushman

PS Sorry this weeks email was so short. There wasn't a whole lot going on besides tracting and those few big events.

No comments:

Post a Comment