Monday, December 9, 2013

It's almost Christmas!

Sent: Monday, December 9, 2013 4:09 PM
Subject: It's almost Christmas!


Hello everyone!!

I got a package with gloves and my jacket. I hope that's the one you are talking about. I loved it! thank you so much. I'm loving the weather out here. It's getting colder but it only gets to the 30s at night and during the day it's around the 50s. I love it! i'm glad you guys are doing well and the Nativity went well. Our Christmas party is this Saturday and should be great! Thank you for your prayers. Let me think about my favorite scripture and I'll let you know.

This week has been interesting. Basically every appointment we had every day this week fell through and we had to find a lot of other people to see. Tuesday we did pick up two investigators for after Christmas. Wednesday we got two more for the next two weeks  as well. Thursday we had a lesson with R and were able to talk with him more. I hope he comes along quickly. Saturday morning we had a lesson with B C, a 70 year old black guy, that really gave us a boost and was great! He was super funny and I can't wait to continue teaching him. that night we went over to Bishop's and discussed our ward list and what we needed to do for each person. then we went to a lesson with C and his mom and they agreed to start taking the lessons! I'm so excited!! Even Pie Night was cancelled that night. This was just one of those weeks. Thankfully it got rescheduled for last night so we got to end our week with Pie Night which was great.

I hope you guys have a great week. I can't wait to hear from you guys again and for Christmas. Let me know if you got my letter. 

Love,
Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment