Monday, April 14, 2014

Transfer 7

Sent: Monday, April 7, 2014 7:35 PM
Subject: Transfer 7!

Hello everyone!
 
I hope you have had a great week. This will be a small email due to the limited time I have since it is indeed transfer day. I can't believe it is here already. I am staying with Elder Albright so I am super excited about that! I know that we are going to get a ton of work done here this transfer!
General Conference was amazing! My favorite talks were Holland's and Oak's! They were amazing. There were a ton of great talks and lessons learned. I loved it all. I hope Dad and Tanner had great Birthday's and got my cards. Happy birthday you two!
That's crazy what happened with Chan and Logan. I hope they are doing alright! I'm glad you had someone to take care of them. Don't worry I am still concsious. ;) Haha I did send in the deferral letter. And bsides biking we have started a diet this week along with intense workout so we will see how that goes this week.
Other than that this week was pretty uneventful and actually pretty hard. Most everyone cancelled and it was hard to find things to do and people to see. I am stoked for this week to start. This is going to be a great transfer! I can't wait. Well I gotta go. I'll email more next week. Sorry. Hope you have a great week and stay out of trouble. Love you!
 
Love,
Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment