Sunday, November 10, 2013

Oops - A late post again. Sorry Everyone . . . Elder B's Mom

Monday, November 4, 2013 5:04 PM
Hey everyone!!!
 
I can't believe it is already November! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then it's Christmas!! I'm glad Chanler is still wanting to do what is right on Sundays. Sounds like I did more for Halloween than you guys did. I'll try and get a picture to you. But it sounds like it was a lot of fun. The new theatre sounds like a blast. I miss choir a lot. I'm actually working on another song for this Sunday for sacrament. I'm glad you are going out with the missionaries. They need members a lot more than you realize. And I'm glad seminary is turning out well. Sounds like an awesome week!
 
So this week has been super slow. Monday was awesome! we moved in with the Freeman's and it's the best! I absolutely love it there. This is probably going to be a short email because nothing really happened. Wednesday we committed Z and C to live the word of wisdom which was awesome! They basically told themselves that they needed to and they've already been working on quitting. We were planning on teaching the Plan of Salvation that lesson but the Spirit lead us in the middle of it to the word of wisdom and now I know why. The Spirit is so powerful. B and L are thinking about moving and have even thought about going out of state and I keep telling them Texas is the best place for them. They've actually been thinking about it. I would love it if they moved to Texas! That would be so awesome! We taught J again on Thursday but he didn't go to church so we are going to have to move back his baptism date again. We did have K (the priest that we live with) come for that lesson which was really good. Thursday was Halloween and I had a sweet costume that the Freeman's gave me. Saturday we saw the Roadshow that our stake puts on every couple years that was all about missionary work. Then pie night was awesome as usual!
 
Well that is about it. Nothing too crazy. Oh I passed out on the couch downstairs last night and woke up around 2 am and sister Freeman had put a blanket on me. I absolutely love this family. They are so amazing. Well I can't wait to hear from you again. Hope you have a great week. 
 
Love,
Elder Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment