Sunday, August 4, 2013

the Book of Mormon is Amazing!

An email to me-his Mom- the Friday before he left the MTC.   I can't wait to share the power of the Book of Mormon with my seminary students this coming year!


------
The Book of Mormon is amazing. As a seminary teacher I know that you will be able to find that out even more this year. As we have been learning how to teach this week at the MTC I have learned how important praying and feeling the Spirit before you begin reading for revelation. I have seen the revelation that is possible from that and it is amazing! Tear each scripture apart individually and with the focus and Spirit and revelation will come flowing so fast. It will blow your mind. It's the coolest feeling in the world.

Elder Bushman
------

No comments:

Post a Comment